The University of Wisconsin Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology invites you to attend a statewide Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit on March 1, 2019 at the Monona Terrace in Madison, Wisconsin.
Join a diverse group of practitioners and stakeholders to learn about the latest evidence-based strategies in contraceptive care and patient-centered contraceptive counseling. Expand your capacity to practice reproductive justice and partner in statewide efforts to improve equitable access to contraceptive care.
Hands-on skills training is offered for clinicians who wish to learn or strengthen insertion skills with interval IUD placement, immediate post-placental IUD placement, and etonogestrel implant (Nexplanon) insertion/removal training.
Registration is now open. Please use this link to register.
The Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit is designed to provide:
- Capacity building for clinicians, public health professionals, administrators, health educators, pharmacists, policy makers, researchers, and women’s health advocates
- Hands-on training in IUD and etonogestrel implant (Nexplanon) insertion for clinicians
- Contraceptive counseling skills development
- Best practices for contraceptive service provision
- Training in the understanding and practice of reproductive justice
UW-Madison Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
UW-Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP)
In Cooperation with:
March of Dimes
Wisconsin Contraceptive Access Network
Wisconsin Partnership Program
For further information, please contact Autumn Hayes at (608) 417-4248 or email@example.com.