Rengarajan won for her poster “Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMC) Induce Endothelial Dysfunction in Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells (HUVEC).”
In addition to this fantastic honor, UW Ob-Gyn researchers brought more posters and presentations to the meeting:
- Oral presentation during Gynecologic Oncology session: Deep Immunophenotyping Reveals Unique Immune Signature of Ovarian Cancer Ascites – Jessica Vazquez, Gladys Lopez, Melina Chavarria, Mildred Felder, Arvinder Kapur, Aleksandar K. Stanic, Manish Patankar
- Poster session: cSrc Kinase Inhibition Did Not Rescue VEGF- Induced Junctional Disruption in Glomerular Endothelial Cells – Kenna R. Degner; Cynthia E Bird; Ian M Bird; Dinesh M Shah
- Poster session: GNA14 Overexpression Alters FGF2-, but Not VEGFA-, Induced Fetal Endothelial Function in association with Elevated Phosphorylation of PLCβ3 – Qingyun Zou; Chi Zhou; Ai-Xia Liu; Xin-Qi Zhong; Qin Yan; Yan Li; Jing Zheng
- Poster session: Preeclampsia Disregulates Endothelial Function-Associated Genes/Pathways in Fetal Endothelial Cells – Chi Zhou; Qin Yan; Qing-Yun Zou; Chanel T Tyler; Xing-Qi Zhong; Ronald R Magness; Jing Zheng
- Poster session: CLA Isomers Offer Potential Therapeutic Benefits for Endothelial Dysfunction in Preeclampsia by Improving the Monolayer and Ca2+ Signaling in HUVECs – Amanda K Mauro; Ian Bird; Derek Boeldt
Huge congratulations to Rengarajan, and thank you to all who represented UW Ob-Gyn at the SRI conference!